Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Weather Improves!!

Day 2 of weather obsession: Overcast with a high 46. Let's bank that one!! Maybe banking anything these days is a bad thing. Let's put it in the mattress!

I swam last night, first time since pre-Thanksgiving. I felt sharp the first oh, 25 meters...then my lack of swimming endurance set in. I did the short workout so I could be home in time for 24...priorities you know.

This a.m. I ran 6...the plan was closer to 10, but today is April 7 in the deep south and it is 35 degrees with wind gusts of 20 mph. Not my idea of a nice taper run. And since none of these runs really matter. I just did 6. It was slow, I think I am feeling the DOMS of Saturday, and that is ok.

Needling today, and...I might go to the mall...aay, the Taper Madness

No comments:

Post a Comment