Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Weather Blows...

So weather forecast has really taken a turn for the worst..rain, with 12 mph wind coming from the East...that would a 26.2 mile headwind!! Rock On!!

So, I am also having a difficult time with the racing shoes. Since I started wearing them on a few runs..I am feeling a 'thing' in my knee. I am at a difficult decision. Do I wear my old clunker shoes and wonder what might have been, at the finish line? Or, wear the racing shoes and pray I make it to the finish line, albeit, much faster. Can I live with wondering, what might have been?

This taper just sucks. I am broken physically, I have phantom pain everywhere, and now this. Taper usually doesn't get to me. In running you are owed nothing, it is simply what you have earned. Everyone has crappy runs during their taper.

FWIW...7 miles, 2@MP. I think everyone who is going to Boston is doing this workout today! It's Pfitz. It went well, though my garmin got lost on the route. And I missed three turns?

Oye, taper madness

No comments:

Post a Comment