Monday, January 26, 2009

12 weeks to go..

My first post...the last Monday, of the first month, of the last year before I turn 40. I think that is the first time I have written, I must pause and take a moment.

As if that thought wasn't bad enough, I weigh more today than I did last Monday, WTF?

Anyways, I had a good run this a.m. It was just recovery. I only ran 12 yesterday, so I was somewhat fresh on the legs. Garmin was having a bad day. On a bad Garmin Day, I hit mile 3 by 16th ST. Today was really bad, didn't hit it until almost 17th! To make up for that, I stopped running, .06 before the watch said mile 6. I have never done that. But I realized today, I am on the slope to 40, so it is time to shake things up!

I know I am vowed to pass along, really importany tips on life, cooking in a 600 sq ft condo and the weather, we're light on content today.

Oh, and 12 weeks today, Hopkinton to Boston!

No comments:

Post a Comment